Is there anything a natural 20 can’t do?
This is a poster idea I developed to show off the amazingness of tabletop rpgs.
"You attempt to pickpocket the man, but accidentally pull down his pants instead."
"You reach out to push the orc off the bridge, but instead lightly caress his back. He is uncomfortable."
"You try to stab the guard, but you stab your crotch instead. Roll fortitude."
"You say your name is Bob and not Jim. Your lie is misinterpreted and they now believe you are a serial killer."
"You swing your axe, but it slips from your fingers and sails across the room."
"In an attempt to dodge the incoming arrows, you jump into the swarm.”
"You bull rush the enemy but miss and jump off of the cliff."
"You try to land on your feet but you land on your sword instead."
"While providing first aid, your hand slips and you stab him in the heart. He dies instantly."
I CANT BREATHE
Sharing some love the owl way
just a small town girl. Living in a racist, insensitive, sexist, homophobic world,
(cant take the midnight train ‘cause im fuckin scared)
Just a city boy, shot by cops in south Detroit
"He coulda had a gun hiding anywhere"
Up and down the boulevard
Trash cops, assholes in the night
(it goes on and on and on and on)
oh my god
do you think whoever was designing the default netflix avatar made a mistake somewhere but just sat there laughing at the result for so long that the whole design team decided to keep it
Something I would do
Walking on lava pebbles #volcano with my @aquatech_imagingsolutions #instagramhub #underwater @ig_worldclub @ig_nizza @ig_europe @nature @wonderful_places
like between 7th grade tell sophomore year i used to spend 90% of my time watching music videos, cool ones i had hurd of from friends, things that youtube suggested, and of corse every thing my favorite bands i had, and the other 10% was taken up by random jackassery and wildness. then after that sophmore year i slowed down with the music videos and jackassery and started to face life as an adult (which fucking sucks ie: rent, cars, dating, college, jobs, life as a whole) and now my life is consumed by all this real world shit and i hardly ever get the chance to actually sit down and watch some fuking music videos, even with youtube right fucking there. and today then it fucking hit me… i AM Mtv